Following tantalizing hints from Nikon Rumours and How2fly, we now possess reliable intelligence regarding the impending release of the Nikon Z6 Mark III. According to reputable sources at Nikon Rumours, the much-anticipated Nikon Z6 Mark III is slated for an early 2024 debut, sometime between January and April.
Nikon Z6 III Rumored Specs
- 24.5 Megapixel BSI full-frame sensor
- Mechanical & electronic shutter
- Higher fps than Z6II
- Pixel shift
- 6K ProRes RAW video support
- 4K Video 24/25, 30, 50/60 fps
- Vari–angle LCD screen
- Same AF system as Nikon Z8
- Better ergonomics
Nikon rumors provided a picture, but admit that it could just be a Nikon Z8.