Smallrig released their Nikon Zf grip for $49.90 allowing camera operators to easily attach gear to the Zf without risking damage to the camera. It has the following capabilities.
- Stretchable mounting point allowing for quick switching between 1/4″-20 locating screw and ARRI 3/8″-16 locating screw.
- Ergonomic design, and supports to be used by left & right hand interchangeably for improved grip experience;
- The strong and durable handle is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip;
- Allows 36mm vertical adjustment to get the best grip position according to the camera size;
- Features built-in mounting points to meet multiple shooting scenes, such as 1/4″-20 threaded hole, 1/4″-20 locating hole, strap hole, cold shoe.