Sony announced the Sony α6700 mirrorless camera this morning at 10h00 Easter Daylight Time. It is available for preorder now at both B&H and Adorama for $1,398.
- B&H: https://bhpho.to/3rpjl42
- Adorama: https://howl.me/cj9yFYdjdZQ
The Sony a6700 will start shipping July 28, 2023
Sony a6700 Specifications
- 26MP APS-C sensor
- Latest image processing engine BIONZ XR.
- AI processor.
- 4K video recording up to 120 fps with a 38% crop
- 14+ stops dynamic range
- ISO sensitivity 100-32000, (expanded ISO 50-102400)
- Width approx. 122.0mm x height approx. 69.0mm x depth approx. 75.1mm, weight approx.
- 493 grams
- Touch-operable vari-angle LCD monitor
- Image/movie/S&Q switching dial.
- 5.0 stops of optical 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- Shotgun microphone ECM-M1 announced
The α6700 is very similar to the Sony a6600 which is on sale for $998, $400 off. Sony also announced the FE 70-200 F4, with a similar compact design to Canon's RF 70-200.